SEWING WITH NANCY
Saturdays @ 10am
Teaching people like you how to sew for 3 decades Sewing With Nancy is the #1 how-to-sew show on public television. Generations have tuned in to learn the latest sewing, quilting, and machine embroidery techniques. You'll find the same easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and time-saving tips you love on TV in every Sewing With Nancy book, DVD, kit, and pattern.
Sew Amazing Scarves
Nancy Zieman shows how to make 20 easy-to-sew scarf options, each with a unique sewing technique and a personality all its own
- Are you looking for a sewing project that's easy and stylish, but hesitate because your sewing time is limited? Then make a scarf—the sewing is absolutely easy, plus you'll make a fashion statement
- Choose your favorite fun fabrics, set your machine or serger for basic settings, and in about 60 minutes or less, you'll be able to sew an amazing scarf
- Whether you're a sewing newcomer or a seasoned sewer, you're certain to find a style that fits your persona—whatever your decision, in minimal sewing time
- Most take 1 yd. of fabric or less to sew, or start with a ready-made scarf or shawl
- Scarves for both the beginner as well as seasoned sewers
- Easy sewing or serging, yet stylish
Handbags 2 - Designer Knockoffs, Part 2 (July 19)
Stitch a designer handbag with simply sophisticated embroidery details.Start with a rectangle of fabric and add unique embroidery accents such as shaped corners and precisely stitched grommet holes to make a stunning designer bag. Join Nancy and embroidery expert Eileen Roche to learn these exciting details. Get the inside scoop on customized pockets, straps, and linings.
Stree-Free Quilting with Machine Embroidery, Part 1 (July 26)
Piece perfect quilt blocks with ease using your embroidery machine.Nancy and embroidery guru Denise Abel teach you how to piece quilt blocks using a combination of machine embroidery and techniques borrowed from paper piecing. There's no precise measuring or cutting needed! Piece blocks by layering fabric over guidelines that the machine stitches onto stabilizer. Perfect blocks every time!
Visit Sewing with Nancy online!
The list below is our -"Thank You" - gift when you pledge to KBTC!
One Time Pledge:
$60 Sew Amazing Scarves Book & Pattern
$120 Sew Amazing Scarves Book & Pattern/DVD
$210 Sew Amazing Scarves Combo
$60/$5mo Sew Amazing Scarves Book & Pattern
$120/$10mo Sew Amazing Scarves Book & Pattern/DVD
Click HERE to make your Donation!