SEWING WITH NANCY
Saturdays @ 10am
Teaching people like you how to sew for 3 decades Sewing With Nancy is the #1 how-to-sew show on public television. Generations have tuned in to learn the latest sewing, quilting, and machine embroidery techniques. You'll find the same easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and time-saving tips you love on TV in every Sewing With Nancy book, DVD, kit, and pattern.
Sew Amazing Scarves
Nancy Zieman shows how to make 20 easy-to-sew scarf options, each with a unique sewing technique and a personality all its own
- Are you looking for a sewing project that's easy and stylish, but hesitate because your sewing time is limited? Then make a scarf—the sewing is absolutely easy, plus you'll make a fashion statement
- Choose your favorite fun fabrics, set your machine or serger for basic settings, and in about 60 minutes or less, you'll be able to sew an amazing scarf
- Whether you're a sewing newcomer or a seasoned sewer, you're certain to find a style that fits your persona—whatever your decision, in minimal sewing time
- Most take 1 yd. of fabric or less to sew, or start with a ready-made scarf or shawl
- Scarves for both the beginner as well as seasoned sewers
- Easy sewing or serging, yet stylish
Sew Big Quilt Blocks Part 1 (March 15)
Make big quilts that are easy to piece, yet have great designer impact.Nancy and quilt designer Debbie Bowles use 18" blocks to make large quilts using ideas from Debbie's versatile BQ pattern designs. Basic cutting and assembly are combined with creative variations such as a T-shirt quilt, cut-up panels, combining 9" and 18" blocks with style, and more.
Sew Big Quilt Blocks, Part 2 (March 22)
Use large prints to make spectacular contemporary quilts.Quilt designer Debbie Bowles joins Nancy to make magnificent quilt blocks with large print fabric squares plus angled side blocks. Fussy-cutting, one-way design, and large print block know-how are among the techniques used, in addition to ideas from Debbie's BQ3 pattern designs
Fearless Quilting Finishes, Part 1 (March 29)
Frame your quilt with beautiful borders that are not only artistic, but fearless. Nancy addresses basic border options with ideas for cutting, mitering, working with odd angles, flanges, and cornerstones. She includes pieced border techniques that are simple, yet inspiring, such as piano key, scrappy checkerboard, and 4-patch.
Visit Sewing with Nancy online!
The list below is our -"Thank You" - gift when you pledge to KBTC!
One Time Pledge:
$60 Sew Amazing Scarves Book & Pattern
$120 Sew Amazing Scarves Book & Pattern/DVD
$210 Sew Amazing Scarves Combo
$60/$5mo Sew Amazing Scarves Book & Pattern
$120/$10mo Sew Amazing Scarves Book & Pattern/DVD
Click HERE to make your Donation!